VectorHQ.com respects the intellectual property of others, and it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material or such further action that in our discretion may be deemed warranted such as disabling a user’s account. If we take such measures, we may attempt to contact the party which posted the content so that he or she may make a counter notification pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content posted on VectorHQ.com website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing VectorHQ.com’ Designated Copyright agent with the following information in writing:
Submitting a DMCA Notice
We are very concerned about your privacy and will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission. We only send out e-mails with product-related if you accept to receive them, as detailed in your account page. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Keeping Information Secure
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on VectorHQ.com website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works appearing on VectorHQ.com website;
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit VectorHQ.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit VectorHQ.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (i.e., “I am under the good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (i.e., “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is(are) allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.”)
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Notice and takedown procedure
VectorHQ.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent, or when VectorHQ.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. VectorHQ.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
To file a counter notification with us pursuant to DMCA sections 512(g)(2) and (3), you must provide a written communication (by fax, regular mail or email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. A sample counter notification may be found at http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf.
Copyright Contact Information:
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to VectorHQ.com's Designated (Registered) DMCA Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Repeat Infringer Policy
VectorHQ.com will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact VectorHQ.com and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
VectorHQ.com has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content, files or the site please email email@example.com with a brief summary/description of the issue at hand. Abusive files will be deleted within hours after your notice.